When will Beta8 be released?

When will Beta8 be released?

@longzhendong about there. I had to migrate us over to a new CI first, we’re doing final QA now. Few weeks more at the very worst. For now, the new snapshot builds are up. If you have issues, let me know.

Beta8 actually won’t be what we’re aiming for. We’ll be doing a 1.0 RC before a final 1.0.0 release coming up if the RC goes well. The original idea behind beta was to finish up model import and iron out samediff issues. Samediff isn’t fully baked in some areas but more or less works and is used in production. It’s mostly polish at this point. I don’t want to say too much yet since the docs for the new release are still fairly lacking yet and there’s some work to do on that front.

We would very much appreciate a beta-8 release as well. Snapshots are not allowed in our organization.

@mdavis95 we’re working on final builds now. It will be called milestone 1. The main thing we had to do was add supported avx/cudnn/mkldnn/etc build variants to the new build infrastructure.

Sounds great. Thanks for the hard work and the update!

@mdavis95 1.0.0-M1 is now out. Documentation is still WIP and should be out by the end of the week.
If you have any questions in the mean time, please feel free to ping me.

Thanks for the heads-up and the hard work on the release.