Missing artifacts on maven central in nd4j-native 1.0.0-M2.1

Maven central has numerous artifacts missing for 1.0.0-M2.1 that were there for 1.0.0-M2. Some of these omissions I believe are intended like some previously spurious xxx.asc.asc files but some seem required? E.g.:
nd4j-native-1.0.0-M2-macosx-x86_64.jar
And this:
nd4j-native-1.0.0-M2-windows-x86_64-avx2.jar
Links shown are for M2 but those files are missing for M2.1.
Attempting to use this version from Gradle complains, e.g. for this dependency:
implementation 'org.nd4j:nd4j-native-platform:1.0.0-M2.1'
The error is:

Could not find nd4j-native-1.0.0-M2.1-macosx-x86_64.jar (org.nd4j:nd4j-native:1.0.0-M2.1).
Searched in the following locations:
    https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/nd4j/nd4j-native/1.0.0-M2.1/nd4j-native-1.0.0-M2.1-macosx-x86_64.jar

The release is still in progress. We will announce it once things are fully ready.

@paulk-asert yes as Paul said. We’re having some issues with the uploads of all the various classifiers. This should be resolved soon. Thanks for flagging. Please wait for the announcement till everything syncs. Thanks!
Edit:
@paulk-asert for now please feel free to check here for what’s synced: Central Repository: org/nd4j/nd4j-native/1.0.0-M2.1

@paulk-asert JFYI I’ll post the full announcement soon (1 more to go on another artifact yet) but those artifacts are now published. Thanks again for trying this so early! Feel free to ping this thread if you have any other issues.

Yes, my application works using the new version now (after --refresh-dependencies). I didn’t know an announcement hadn’t been made. The versions plugin just told me I was not using the latest so I upgraded. Thanks!