Libnd4j AVX512 build environment

I’m trying to build libnd4j with AVX512 support, from GitHub - eclipse/deeplearning4j: Suite of tools for deploying and training deep learning models using the JVM. Highlights include model import for keras, tensorflow, and onnx/pytorch, a modular and tiny c++ library for running math code and a java based math library on top of the core c++ library. Also includes samediff: a pytorch/tensorflow like library for running deep learning using automatic differentiation. using the tag deeplearning4j-1.0.0-beta7.

I’ve tried different build environments, including Ubuntu 18.04 (GCC 8 and 9) and CentOS 7 (GCC 8). I’ve followed the instructions from https://deeplearning4j.konduit.ai/getting-started/build-from-source.

The libraries produced do not include the same set of AVX512 instructions that I find on the libnd4j that has been published to Maven Central. Also, they don’t have the same performance as the published ones.
I suspect my build environment, including dependencies and compiler versions may not be correct.

Are there any update resources regarding the deeplearning4j build from source or could you help me setup the correct environment and instructions to follow, please?

Thank you