Build failure: quickstart guide

Good afternoon,

I wanted to ask how to solve a build failure. I have tried to follow the tutorial. Cloned the git repo, changed to the specified directory and ran mvn clean install. However, that resulted in errors and failure. Below you can see the log. How do I solve that before I start tweaking around?

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred`
    WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core.$ReflectUtils$1 (file:/usr/share/maven/lib/guice.jar) to method java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[ ],int,int,java.security.ProtectionDomain)`
    WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core.$ReflectUtils$1`
    WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
    WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
    [INFO] Scanning for projects...
    [INFO] 
    [INFO] ------------------< org.deeplearning4j:dl4j-examples >------------------
    [INFO] Building Introduction to DL4J 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
    [INFO] --------------------------------[ jar ]---------------------------------
    [WARNING] The POM for org.nd4j:nd4j-native:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no dependency information available
    [WARNING] The POM for org.datavec:datavec-api:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no dependency information available
    [WARNING] The POM for org.datavec:datavec-data-image:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no dependency information available
    [WARNING] The POM for org.datavec:datavec-local:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no dependency information available
    [WARNING] The POM for org.deeplearning4j:deeplearning4j-datasets:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no dependency information available
    [WARNING] The POM for org.deeplearning4j:deeplearning4j-core:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no dependency information available
    [WARNING] The POM for org.deeplearning4j:deeplearning4j-ui:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no dependency information available
    [WARNING] The POM for org.deeplearning4j:deeplearning4j-zoo:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no dependency information available
    [WARNING] The POM for org.deeplearning4j:deeplearning4j-parallel-wrapper:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no dependency information available
    [WARNING] The POM for org.datavec:datavec-data-codec:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no dependency information available
    [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
    [INFO] Total time:  1.016 s
    [INFO] Finished at: 2021-04-07T12:37:12+03:00
    [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project dl4j-examples: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.deeplearning4j:dl4j-examples:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.nd4j:nd4j-native:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT, org.datavec:datavec-api:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT, org.datavec:datavec-data-image:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT, org.datavec:datavec-local:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT, org.deeplearning4j:deeplearning4j-datasets:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT, org.deeplearning4j:deeplearning4j-core:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT, org.deeplearning4j:deeplearning4j-ui:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT, org.deeplearning4j:deeplearning4j-zoo:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT, org.deeplearning4j:deeplearning4j-parallel-wrapper:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT, org.datavec:datavec-data-codec:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact org.nd4j:nd4j-native:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]
    [ERROR] 
    [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
    [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
    [ERROR] 
    [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
    [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

@GabiB thanks for posting. Sorry there was a snapshot version that was accidentally merged as part of a preparation for the upcoming release. You should find the examples reverted back to beta7 now.

Let me know if you have any other concerns.

Thank you for such a quick response! I have just pulled the repo and it all works just fine :slight_smile: Thanks for that!

Best regards
Gabi